Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Think I'll Blog Again

Yeah, it's been a while. I have no good excuse for not updating my blog; I've just been extremely lax in my blogging and deserve to be flogged. Anyway, just thought I'd share my latest endeavors. Let me know what you think!



I am really looking forward to this series!!! The author allowed me to post this, but since the book isn't out yet, she requested that I change her name and the book title. I will re-post when the book is released with the actual title and author name. Looks pretty interesting, doesn't it?

This was a fun book to work on, too. If you haven't read this one yet, you should check it out!!! Here's the Amazon link: Karen Guyler, The Only




This cover was a remake. The author asked me if I could help her spruce up her original. Her concept was great, it just needed a little embellishing. Here's the original. How do you think we did?












If you need assistance with cover design for a new or existing book, I'd be glad to help! Just email me at indieauthorbookcovers@gmail.com, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Most complete covers (front, spine, and back) are *$60, and ebook covers (front only) start at just *$35!



*Most full covers are $60 USD and front-only covers are $35 USD. Prices are subject to variance depending upon the following: Number of stock photos required, amount of original artwork required, and amount of time required.  

No comments:

Post a Comment